Mandatory use of non-medical mask or face covering within Life Hearing Solutions.
We’re taking necessary precautions to help further reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 within the Region of Halton. Beginning July 22, 2020, we require all staff, visitors, and customers to wear a non-medical mask or face covering upon entering and remaining within Life Hearing Solutions.
Likewise, the mask or face covering must cover the nose, mouth, and chin. However, temporary removal of the mask is permitted where necessary for the purposes of receiving services; or while actively engaging in fitness activity.
The following persons are exempt from the requirement to wear a non-medical mask or face covering in enclosed public spaces within the Halton Region;
- if the person is under three years of age chronologically;
- the person is under three years of age developmentally and they refuse to wear a mask or face covering and cannot be persuaded to do so by their caregiver;
- the person has an underlying medical condition; where wearing a mask or face covering would inhibit the person’s ability to breathe in any way;
- the person may experience a negative impact to their emotional well-being or mental health;
- the person has a developmental disability; which inhibits their ability to wear a mask or face covering;
- the person has a disability; whereby wearing a mask or face covering would limit their ability to reasonably communicate with others; or otherwise present a hardship for the person(s) assisting the individual;
- the person is unable to place or remove a mask or face covering without assistance;
- Employees and agents of the person responsible for the public place stay within an area designated for them without public access; or stay within or behind a physical barrier.